Some new garden pics! DUW.

karanleaf

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
That is wonderful,,, all your photos (except Hummingbird) made my mouth water :p :D
Looks Great :clap you are doing fantastic Job

We might have to nick name Young Mr. Greenjeans.. :tools as you seem to have quite a nak.
I'm proud of you :watering

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Dace. I definitely plan on keeping it going for as long as possible!

Thanks, Adele! Umm.... Im not really sure at the moment! My grandma usually cuts off the skin, slices them length wise, dips them in a beaten egg then crushed crackers and then she fries them. My parents dont know how to cook them, but that's how I cooked one as well. We've been looking up difference recipes though!

Thanks, Karan! I really appreciate your comments, they are great. Makes me feel really proud of my accomplishments.

poppycat

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Very beautiful! I did a double-take when I saw the hummingbird sitting on the fence. How rare is that?

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Poppy! I've actually gotten quite a few pictures of them sitting on the fence. I just stand real still until they decide to land! I've gotten a few flying pictures, but I believe its easier to take a pic when they sit on the fence,lol.

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
poppycat said:
Very beautiful! I did a double-take when I saw the hummingbird sitting on the fence. How rare is that?
They do it all the time, mine love to perch on tomato cages.

Looks like an Annas hummingbird BTW....

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Whoa, old post! Thanks for the compliment! I hope I see plenty of hummingbirds this year as well.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thank you, Natalie! Last year, everything but the tomatoes, peppers and eggplants were started from seed! I started tomatoes and peppers from seed this year though, so we will see how that goes. I have a whole new garden space this year. Not as much space so I've got a lot of planning to do! Thank you for the compliment. It makes me feel good knowing all of my hard work is complimented and appreciated like that.

Latest posts