Some new garden pics! DUW.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks! I love gardening, so I plan a bit and then throw things together and hope for the best! It usually works. My grandma is doing good, thanks for asking. We actually had a fall out due to my aunt couple months ago and I've only spoken to her maybe 5 times. My grandpa passed away in Jan though and it made me realize how fragile life is, so I'm going out to surprise her with a visit today. I'm having a garden here at my house, but I'm also going to clean hers that I grew in last year. She has trouble getting around due to neuropathy. So, even though she usually walks with a cane, I'm going to make the row accessible for her walker so she can use it for added support while leaning over to pick something like a tomato. I've got a lot of planning to do and any ideas would be appreciated! I'm probably going to make a thread on it later. Sorry for the massive message, I just text it all on my phone! Thanks again Natalie, take care.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about your grandfather and about the trouble with your grandma as well, but I guess you know how family can be sometimes.
Its a good call on your part though to make amends now and its a great idea to make the paths wider for her and to plan ahead so she can still always enjoy her gardening.
Definitely make a thread on your new projects.

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Thanks, Natalie. It was very unexpected, he had a heart attack in the bathroom. So, its just opened my eyes to everything and I'd really hate to lose my relationship with my grandma. Of course, when I got out there today, she wasnt home! So Im going on Sunday to see her. I was looking out there today and I've got a lot of work, but I dont mind! I'll get to making a thread now, Im not doing anything else. :lol: Thanks again, take care.

Latest posts