Some of my new daylilies for you to see

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have around 500 plants in my tunnel greenhouse. Though it is unheated it is always warmer in there. They will bloom much earlier than the outdoor plants. I plant to sell them at a farmers market! My husband is going to get the website up soon. It will not be ready for sales , just for viewing.

kathiesgarden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Love your daylilies Catjak. I will look forward to your pictures when they bloom. I dabble a little at growing daylilies (don't know enough to create them) and am looking at some of the ones you have developed, just beautiful. I will look forward to more of your pictures.

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
I want my whole frontyard to be just flowers...how do you keep away weeds or thorns??

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love your daylilies Catjak. I will look forward to your pictures when they bloom. I dabble a little at growing daylilies (don't know enough to create them) and am looking at some of the ones you have developed, just beautiful. I will look forward to more of your pictures.
I always call it 4th grade science. Pollen to stamen, make seed, harvest seed, plant seed, plant seedling, wait patiently, or impatiently, see new hybrid when it blooms. Thanks to my 4th grade teacher who had us read a book about science and report on it, Mendel of course. I can remember just barely being able to understand it.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
sign.jpg

Latest posts