Some pictures of my July picket garden...

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything looks great at your place this year, I like the jumbled look, no mater how many times you look at it you always see something new going on!...:)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure which picture you mean...but one tall plant that's fire engine red is the Jacob Cline beebalm. The reddish mauvish plant growing up the fence and shepherds hook is a clematis.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Your picket garden is so beautiful! I could see me sitting out there of a morning enjoying a nice cuppa. Where does one find pickets anymore? Make them? CL?

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful, thistle! I love a hodpodge garden rather than a stiff formal one. When the beebalm is finished do you just cut it to the ground?

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I love it! It makes me happy to look and see riotious colors and flowers that climb, stand, spread, all having different personalties. It's beautiful and I love the fence!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh nice!! I'm so jealous of that beautiful tall beebalm, i've never seen it grow that tall...or, um, live, at all...in my garden...i even killed the one you sent me... :(. (the jerusalem artichokes are fine...thanks!!)

What has purple blooms in the pot to the left of the beebalm?