A sign for my chickens:
featheredfriends.jpg

mandevilla.jpg

madevilla(sp?) I think, it had red flowers but they all fell off :hu
hibiscus.jpg

hibiscus
clematis.jpg

clematis(sp?) that needs to be potted.:weight

We have also tilled an area that was just dead grass due to previous tenants' swimming pool. It's a circle that we split in two halves and we plan on putting stepping stones in the center.
:watering
I haven't taken any pics of the area yet, since there are only baby cherry tomato plants and the rest is just some dirt with seeds in it.

When I get some stuff coming up I'll post more pics.

Texas Star

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
The bumble bees are rampant.:bee

Carri

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've never seen that color hibiscus before! I have a pink and an orange... I'll have to go searching for a white!

Texas Star

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I think it's called white wings, there are sooo many kinds out there. I found it at lowes. There is also a pretty one like mine but the center is pink called angel wings. I want that one next.

Thanks for replying to my post, it's been up since yesterday w/o any responses. lol
:throw

chickflick

Leafing Out
Reaction score
We still have cold weather so can't even think of planting any thing yet! We shoot for Mother's Day. :tools

ozark hen

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Those are very pretty, I have that white hybiscus, too. I can't even till yet as it won't stop raining! :rant I do have some parsley and basil in my kitchen window as I am so impatient :tools

Texas Star

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I'm way behind when it comes to everyone else here in San Antonio, there are many plants that do well here, everyone else's flowers have popped up over night. I had to go buy some while I wait for seedlings to come up. lol

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Very pretty! A little too early for the hibiscus here, even now. We have one that looks very similar.

Thanks! :)

s6bee

Sprout
Reaction score
I love all signs of spring but today I was out mulching and one of my favorites is in full bloom

Here's a picture of my Bleeding Heart

BleedingHeart.jpg