Somehow, It's Funny that Way

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
🤔

No falcon has been found that was older than 20 years. That would mean that they are all Millenium Falcons.

A_screenshot_from_Star_Wars_Episode_IV_A_New_Hope_depicting_the_Millennium_Falcon.jpg

On a related note, I was recently reading about GenX parents trying to explain technology from the 1980-90's to their teens and young adult children. I realized that much of what they were mentioning were not only things that I haven't thought of for years but, that I was happy to forget. Why? :) Because they were new and different in those years and not always easy for me to understand and use!

:D Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_2021-04-30-19-01-24_kindlephoto-90755694.png

I had my morning coffee before hanging the sheets on the line this morning :D. This time, the mattress cover was included. What a job!

We haven't given up entirely on having more than one set in the house. There are warm season and cold season sheets. That means ... I only have to fold them twice a year and what is out in our nice warm sunshine can go right back on the bed.

Time to thread my way around them while carrying plants out of the greenhouse to the Sweet Spot in the yard. It's time for their daily dose of fresh air and sunshine :).

Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
View attachment 40602
I had my morning coffee before hanging the sheets on the line this morning :D. This time, the mattress cover was included. What a job!

We haven't given up entirely on having more than one set in the house. There are warm season and cold season sheets. That means ... I only have to fold them twice a year and what is out in our nice warm sunshine can go right back on the bed.

Time to thread my way around them while carrying plants out of the greenhouse to the Sweet Spot in the yard. It's time for their daily dose of fresh air and sunshine :).

Steve

you drive at night!?!? :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score

🤔

Now that people are comfortable being a little closer together, visiting and working together, I'm not saying that the cologne you are wearing is too strong but the canary was still alive when you got here.

Latest posts