Reaction score
Screenshot_2021-12-01-09-42-10_kindlephoto-126964885.png

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ya know,

Curious_Myths_p_81_rod.jpg
I tried that.

The branch would do that for me. I wasn't gonna call in the well diggers so who knows whether it meant anything. Also, I was walking over an aquifer that was huge --- miles wide ... but, hundreds of feet below the surface.

Steve

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I found 3 productive water wells using the branch method hundreds of miles apart. My third water well set at 29' produced 152 gals / min. in arid central Cal.. :weee Wells just 1 1/2 miles were dug to over 350'. :caf

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ya know,

Curious_Myths_p_81_rod.jpg
I tried that.

The branch would do that for me. I wasn't gonna call in the well diggers so who knows whether it meant anything. Also, I was walking over an aquifer that was huge --- miles wide ... but, hundreds of feet below the surface.

Steve

at first that was what i thought he was doing, but i couldn't see it until i looked at it again this time. my first look i thought he was just pulling the seeds off the end of a grass stalk or something like that.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
See, this is what I come up with using my divining rod:

zgluegun-jpg.45817

Machine Gun Kelly, a.k.a. Colson Baker, turns up on Jimmy Fallons' show 3 days after I post that and explains how he stabbed himself in his hand trying to impress his girlfriend and hurt his butt sliding down a staircase banister. The guy needs superglue 🤭

In other news, Chipotle restaurants are now offering a cilantro soap for your holidays ... Yes, all you folks who hate cilantro, you can expect to find yourself sharing indoor space this winter with some cilantro smelly guy just outta the shower!

Steve
has everything around you just begun to smell like cilantro or, is that just me?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
That brings up an interesting question. Since I love the smell of cilantro, why doesn't the smell of stink bugs make me hungry?

the bugs here, some of them smell like green apples or watermelon, i don't recall any that smell like cilantro, perhaps those haven't made it here...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
I found 3 productive water wells using the branch method hundreds of miles apart. My third water well set at 29' produced 152 gals / min. in arid central Cal.. :weee Wells just 1 1/2 miles were dug to over 350'. :caf
Unless you want someone digging a high-capacity well right next to you (and drying up your well) it might be best not to advertise. :hide