Something Olde ;)

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Anyone remember this guy?
Johnnie Ray singing 'Cry' . Oopps, I deleted the video as at the end a political one showed up and this is not the right place for anything political regardless of how one feels. But back in the 50's this song 'Cry' made all the girls toes curl up :).

Annette

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
🎼 Cruisin' on down Main Street
You're relaxed and feelin' good
Next thing that you know you're seein'
Octopus in the neighborhood!

Surfin' on a sound wave
Swingin' through the stars
Take a left at your intestine
Take your second right past Mars

On the magic school bus 🎶
~ Little Richard​

Steve ;)

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow, there's nothing to make you feel old like someone putting something in this thread that was on when I was in my 20's-30's! I still can't quite get used to the fact that many, if not most, of the people on this forum, while fully adults are YOUNGER than me often by decades!

In comparison THIS is what I think of when I think of "childhood cartoons"

(I have to put the ending in for this one too)

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Voltron - First Episode Sept 10, 1984. Yeah, my oldest son enjoyed that. Transformers was probably his favorite. Can't say I remember the Raccoons.

Over the years we've had posts and threads where people pretty much gave away their age. Of course I'm too polite to mention their names but I can only think of two current active members older than me. I'm impressed by their energy. I grieve many of the ones we have lost. I know of several that are just a few years younger than me. I occasionally remind some of them to respect their elders. And with it being the internet, there are several I just don't know so I try to treat them with respect. With some that's harder than with others.

Latest posts