Spring A Day Photo Journal

HomesteaderWife

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Catching up on my photo posting here- also, I'm not good with some of the names of the flowers I take photos of, but I do like to capture how beautiful they are. If anyone can help put a name to a flower, I would be very grateful!

March 28th - These beautiful little flowers are growing wild near the garden, and it took a close look to see them walking by.
IMG_8637.JPG

March 29th - When the hat comes out, it's Spring time! I've been wearing this for years to go in the garden or work in the woods.
IMG_8645.JPG

March 30th - It was a day to get started on some new things. Since we are looking at opening a little Etsy shop online for a bit of extra income, I started prepping some pallet crosses and thinking of ideas.
IMG_8654.JPG

March 31st - On a job again today, and saw a tree I had never seen before. There were dozens of honeybees in the middle of this busy city, enjoying the flowers on that tree.
IMG_8681.JPG

April 1st - I vowed to participate in the NestWatch program this year, and monitor bird nests around our home. My check in on this Swallow nest revealed five little light pink eggs.
IMG_8706.JPG