Sprinkler moose

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is one smart moose. She has found the best cooling spot and now is waiting for you. But I don't think she was very nice eating your plants like that. I didn't realize how much she looks like a horse.

Mary

Mary, I thought the same thing!! In the picture of her standing over the sprinkler - her body looks JUST like my mare (if you cover her head - LOL)

... wonder if they smell like horses..... LOL

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great pics, too funny! I'm sorry she ate all of your daylilies. :( But I guess there's not much you could do to stop an animal of that size! She seems to have made herself very much at home.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, I thought the same thing!! In the picture of her standing over the sprinkler - her body looks JUST like my mare (if you cover her head - LOL)

... wonder if they smell like horses..... LOL

They don't taste like chicken and they don't smell like horses. You don't want to get close enough to test my hypothesis.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I would love a front row seat to watch your moose. Get the iced tea ready! Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing so those of us that are un-moosed can enjoy too!

Trish Gannon

Garden lurker
Reaction score
We'd like to use it in Sandpoint Magazine. We wouldn't be using it very large, so pay would be $25.

Latest posts