Steven Kings Christine

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear of this terrible accident. I'm sure it was a knee-jerk reaction for him to try to catch the car. I have heard of that happening a couple times before. It's just one of those things that happen and not your fault or the car. It might even have been brake fluid it was leaking. I'm sorry this has ruined it for you. I remember how excited you were when you first got it. It would be hard to enjoy the car again after that. Praying for the young man's family and you and your nephew. How sad for him to have witnessed the death of his friend.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh how terrible. I’m so sorry for all of the families affected by this tragedy.
I agree with others, you should sell the car. Not because I believe that objects can be cursed or can cause accidents but because our vehicles are – at the root of it all – for pleasure. And you will very likely never enjoy the things that you do with it. If the thought of anyone else owning it makes you uncomfortable, perhaps you could sell it for scrap metal and donate the money?
sLo_comfort.gif

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
What a terrible tragedy for all . I don't believe in curses but I can see how you feel and would probably feel the same. Only time will lessen your burden . You know none of this is your fault but you will have to convince your heart of that fact. God bless you and all involved .

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
This isn't at all what I expected. I'm sure, it isn't what anyone near or far expected.

A tragedy.

These things happen on our roads and highways. Vehicles take on great importance in our lives and add risks to them.

NyBoy, just try to find that quiet place within. Give yourself a little time to recover from your closeness to this tragedy. May God bless you and everyone there.

Steve

Latest posts