Strange Cucumber

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Look under it to see if it says made in china.
I haven't looked under my cukes for a 'Made in China' mark, but my carrots are long enough to be suspect.

As a side note: At my age, ROFL requires a bit of preparation --like a soft blanket and several pillows. Ya might give that a try, marshallsmyth. Saves on owies (and if I can't get back up, at least I am comfortable.)

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
marshallsmyth said:
Look under it to see if it says made in china

:lol:

Someone help me up. I fell off my chair.

mumbles sump'n about how hard the floor is...
Help, I've fallen and can't reach my beer. :lol:

JackB

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I actually almost never drink beer. About 3 weeks ago some campers gave me a nice cold one. I didn't even finish it. It tasted good. Hot afternoon and all, but I tend to set a beer down and forget I had it. Just not much of a drinker, which is strange since I used to be a bartender and manager of 2 bars and a major historic hotel in Montana. My specialty was serving flavor and quality drinks...you shoulda had one of my several bloody mary drinks, one of which had bombay blue sapphire gin instead of vodka...I'm just not a drinking man. Some would say that makes me guilty of something, lol. I'd much rather have one small sip of Lagavullin than be given 5 gallons of crown royal. just how i am.

I am sure different than almost all the others up here in the woods jackB. Most of the locals have that "bent arm with a can in the hand" syndrome. Not me. Many up here smell of a certain plant grown up here...Not me.

In fact, I am considering a different place. Civilisation's ways seem to be encroaching. Seems the popular thing is folks talking like a lawyer's got their tongue.

Depression is settling deep into my ole bones.

Latest posts