struck gold today.....

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, it isn't THE sauce (since that is orange, and hence has some tomato in it) But the upper IS a common sauce for carozza, and the lower a tomato sauce so if you mixed the two together..........

The Franchese is not, in fact hard to find a recipe for,you just have to be better at making a custard than I am. Plus it's a little dated, haling from the "screw the calories" age of cooking (as opposed to the modern lighter one)

But when I feel like it, I'll bust out the garum coloratura (anchovy essence) and give it a whirl.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I eat my steak PLAIN! I want to taste the steak not the sauce !!! HORRORS ;) Anyway, I will keep my eye open for any that may be lingering on store shelves here.

same here except for some garlic salt (no black pepper please). i also grew up on grass fed beef and it's not much at all like what is at the stores these days. on a cheese-burger i do like some chili and garlic if i can get it and sometimes we like an olive burger deluxe (green olives, mayo, ketchup, lettuce, onions is how i like it best). sadly the place i used to like getting burgers from like this has gone into decline...

my favorite chinese place has a dish i asked about a recipe just in case they ever go out of business. i'm usually pretty good about getting something at least close enough if i have to so i was glad i asked. after 45yrs they're still going along ok tho...

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
When i was a teenager I worked as a tech in a animal hospital. There I learned 2 things massengill medicated douche powered was the best thing for skunk bath and ear inflections. Nothing worked better of course they stopped making it. I have been looking for years just found a box on ebay for $30 because of this post :ya:ya:ya:ya If anyone has a jar in their medication cabient I will buy it . Yellow powered no premix

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
So if you have no massengill and you have a dog with fungus ears and eau’ De Skunk, what do you do?