Sweet Wild Syringa

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
maybe some more snow can happen yet? :) i sure hope so, i don't want this winter to be over too early. also the snow pack in the Rockies and in the Sierras still needs some more building up so let it keep on coming for another month. :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree with you there FB. Plus more snow means I don't have to go back to work just yet. Warm today so the snow is more of a snizzling rain.
I guess I'll be loading up tools tomorrow morning and beginning the spring cleanups. 😬

Fridays view-

Stopped in her tracks by what appears to be a pile of deadly attack logs up ahead.
1615146874100.jpeg

Stopped again. Yep it's those logs that might possibly jump up and chase us down the trail... so scary!

1615147125896.jpeg

Fallen trees, large boulders, stumps and most especially fallen trees with huge rootballs are Objects of Concern. Now and then she'll do a 180, but fortunately I always plan ahead with some bubblegum on my saddle seat. She hasn't lost me yet!

Finnie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I agree with you there FB. Plus more snow means I don't have to go back to work just yet. Warm today so the snow is more of a snizzling rain.
I guess I'll be loading up tools tomorrow morning and beginning the spring cleanups. 😬

Fridays view-

Stopped in her tracks by what appears to be a pile of deadly attack logs up ahead.
View attachment 39507

Stopped again. Yep it's those logs that might possibly jump up and chase us down the trail... so scary!

View attachment 39508

Fallen trees, large boulders, stumps and most especially fallen trees with huge rootballs are Objects of Concern. Now and then she'll do a 180, but fortunately I always plan ahead with some bubblegum on my saddle seat. She hasn't lost me yet!
I wish @thistlebloom would come back. I miss reading about Syringa. She left around the same time as @majorcatfish and I wonder if they both left for the same reasons. 🙇‍♀️