Sweet Wild Syringa

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are building the blocks of trust. Way to go. Walking around behind her is a HUGE moment! How did you keep from doing cartwheels while shooting off Roman Candles? :weeeOh wait, I know......you're too durned old to do cartwheels and they were sold out of Roman Candles. :barnieI never could do a cartwheel myself, never.....just crumpled up in a heap.

Picking up her feet is another HUGE accomplishment! :celebrateI think she likes you. :love

I am happy for you both. She has a fantastic home with you, put her on the phone and I'll tell her! :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I took Syringa for her first walk around the neighborhood on the gravel roads today.
It's a 2.5 mile loop and we encountered barking dogs rushing fences, horses loping across pastures to check us out, a barn under construction close to the road with nail guns in use and the scariest item - a flag on a twenty foot flagpole snapping in the breeze.
She was on alert and very aware of everything, but walked calmly along with me. So that's another good experience under our belt. :)

20181002_113622.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Another major milestone. She is doing so good. You are blessed with that special way with animals and it shows in her trust in you.