Taking The Plunge

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear!
But I'm willing to work hard and learn whatever I can stuff in that won't fall back out.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
You know you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear!
But I'm willing to work hard and learn whatever I can stuff in that won't fall back out.
Haha, when I posted my above post I deleted some stuff out. Wouldn't want to offend anyone ya know. ;) Yes, you know. ;)

Mary

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score

When do you start @TheSeedObsesser ?

Actually... I decided to cancel that for for now, and do it some other time. I absolutely hate to agree to something and not carry it out - but I've already got a lot going on and am planning to have even more going on this summer. Actually I'll be helping to teach people about foraging and wild plants at the local nature center this spring. (Not getting paid, something I'm doing on my own volition. I do still need to find a reliable source of income though.) Which is exciting by itself! I also should be looking into what I want to get out of college (if anything) so I can decide on online college courses. Along with that I have a trip and several farmer's markets coming up this year. I wanted to leave some extra time just in case other opportunities show up - plus I figure that it's best to have some time to spend with family and (non-TEG) friends, don't want to be ignoring them. :)

I'll be trying to keep better track of what I'm doing offline this year, so you guys should have some interesting stuff to read later down the line. ;)

Good luck on those MG courses Thistle! I'm sure you'll be a fully-fledged master gardener in no time!

Latest posts