TEG Members Map (pin your location)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Journey, you put me about an hour away. See that little island by the "o" in San Francisco? That's Alameda where I live. Could you please put the pin there?

Thanks
Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
hmm.... i'm not getting updates from the forums again. *grumble*

SweetMissDaisy, here's where you can check your settings to see if you selected to receive email alerts:

For PM's (aka. Conversations)...
contact details.jpg(click to make big)

This is also where you would double check to make sure your email address is correct.

And for Watched Threads, this dialog box will pop up after you click the "Watch Thread" button at the top of the page. Select if you do or do not want to receive email notifications on that.
watch thread.jpg

See if any of those help...

I have mine set for alerts to appear in red at the top right corner of the webpage, but not to show up in my email box since I usually get on here at least once a day. Might be one of your settings is off. All the settings can be accessed by hovering your mouse over your username in that top right corner (a little dialog box will pop up) or clicking on your name.

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks Journey .... I took a look at those and everything was "checked", and email addy is correct... I even took a look at my spam email folder, and didn't see anything there either, thinking Yahoo was up to some creative filtering again. :)

Ah well .. I'll survive it, I'm sure of it! :)

Latest posts