TEG Members Map (pin your location)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cool, I love seeing the new pins. (Especially from members not in the continental U.S.!)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
HELLO - Just me bringing this back to the top so new members will see it and maybe pin there locations and those that have moved will move their pin. ;) (hint, hint @SweetMissDaisy )

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess I am really snoopy! I would like EVERYONE to pin there locations on the map! I know at least one member who moved and needs to move her pin Hint-hint @SweetMissDaisy
And so many new members that may not even know about the map. So..... lets get pinning! ;)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, where did SweetmMissdDaisy move to?

Also, I don't know how to do the pin. Are you able to do it for me? Pretty please.

Mary

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, where did SweetmMissdDaisy move to?

Also, I don't know how to do the pin. Are you able to do it for me? Pretty please.

Mary

I got you pinned, Mary. Can you take a look and make sure I was in the right area? Just click on your name in the list to the left of the map and it will zoom over there. http://goo.gl/maps/yw7Js

It looks like several more folks have added themselves since I last thought to check it. Thanks for thinking to bump this, @Carol Dee . We do have a few new members lately.

Just a reminder; anyone can look at the map, even non-members. I do not recommend dropping your pin directly on your house, just in the city/general area. It's easy to move or delete them if you need to. I can help with that if anyone should need me to.

Latest posts