TEG on the go?

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
We don't have an app, but we have a very "mobile responsive design" which means things shift and change depending on screen size.

It's ok, but it's not perfect. We have some bugs we need to work out, but it mostly works ok.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm (again) the very last person in the world to have a piece of technology everyone else has.
I live 20 road miles from the nearest cell phone range, and even for those first 10 miles they call the range "roaming" or something like that, which I'm told has an extra surcharge.
These programs they like to call "apps" these days is just a new fangled way for the app programing folks to make more money. At least one of my campers here works for a silicon valley company that makes apps, so yea, it keeps folks out of trouble and productively working, feeding their kids, paying their bills, and having their vacation spot. Which then in turn is a way of keeping me out of trouble and having my job...

Course, if I was the one inventing new smart phones, they would not be the way they are.

Texting. Think about it. That's like... Telegraphs, only wireless, and nobody needs to decode the dit dit daaat marks. If the smart phone I'd invent had texting, it'd be called UPDATED TELEGRAPHY.

A smart phone invented by me would work with all the major operating systems, google-android, windows, apple-mac.

A smart phone invented by me would not need an "app" to use any of the internet web pages or sites. Ferheavenssake, just put up some satellites that can beam up and down to anywhere on the earth, (except of course north korea), the whole internet, and communicate with any other cell phone, and never mind phone service companies. Just have an all in one plan, monthly paid, or annual, or better yet, pay for 3 years at a time since that's about as long as a person uses their phone these days before they want the next fashion phone.

Oh, and the smart phone i invent would have an extra added automatic service: It'd be able to spot hackers and spammers, and automatically reprt to the internet police, PRECISELY which seat the hacker is sitting at at the present moment, so they can be caught immediately and sent to hacker prison, where they can make dust out of boulders 16 hours a day for 20 years straight.

I suppose I better not invent such a smart phone.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
And what would be really, really cool - is if you could make it so that a person could somehow connect with another person's cell - and then the first person could speak into the cell and the second person could hear them and respond - almost like they were actually talking... THAT would be cool!
;)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Almost all web-browsers have built in spell-checkers these days, so most websites are skipping adding them so there isn't a duplication of effort.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nifty, not being a computer person, I don't know what you mean. Do I already have a spell check that I'm not using? If so, what do I need to do to use it?

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Which operating system does your laptop or computer use Mary?