TEG on the go?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just asked and we have google chrome for browser. Hope that helps.

Mary

Then you have spell checker. When you type a reply do some words have a red line under them? That's your spell check at work. You can either delete the word and respell it or you can right click your mouse and a list of possible words will drop down. Click on the one you want and it auto corrects for you. There are some legitimate spellings of words that the checker doesn't recognize though. You can add those to a dictionary so it recognizes them the next time you use it, or ignore it.
Like I do. :)

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
And what would be really, really cool - is if you could make it so that a person could somehow connect with another person's cell - and then the first person could speak into the cell and the second person could hear them and respond - almost like they were actually talking... THAT would be cool!
;)
or better yet.....actually pick up on the person who is speaking into it instead of the background noise like the TV, kids or wind....i work customer service and i'm annoyed when someone calls on a cell in one of those situations and i can hear everything in the background but can't understand a word of the person i really need to hear. :idunno

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just typed some letters and nothing happened. I'm not familar with right clicking either. That button scares me!

Mary
Okay, I downloaded Chrome just so (;)) I could check out turning on spell check. (My new/old computer - shop couldn't repair so it's a swap - didn't have chrome browser.)
  1. Go to the 3 bars in the upper right corner of your browser - click.
  2. Go to Settings - click.
  3. Go to bottom of that page to Advanced Settings - click.
  4. Go to Language and input settings - click.
  5. Go to bottom to Enable spell checking - click.
Now, I have spell checking.

I've noticed that you have gotten over your fear of this guy: :D. You can do it, Mary. Easy as 1 thru 5!

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Do you sometimes use Spanish in your web browsing, Mary?

That would mean you would have to turn on the spell check each time you want it, I believe.

I'm impaired. Four years of German - I know nuthing!

Steve

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, I downloaded Chrome just so (;)) I could check out turning on spell check. (My new/old computer - shop couldn't repair so it's a swap - didn't have chrome browser.)
  1. Go to the 3 bars in the upper right corner of your browser - click.
  2. Go to Settings - click.
  3. Go to bottom of that page to Advanced Settings - click.
  4. Go to Language and input settings - click.
  5. Go to bottom to Enable spell checking - click.
Now, I have spell checking.

I've noticed that you have gotten over your fear of this guy: :D. You can do it, Mary. Easy as 1 thru 5!

Steve

:bow :bow :bow

Latest posts