That's it! Now I'm mad!

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
They're predicting 3 to 5 inches of snow for tomorrow. I really really really need some dry weather to get my gardens in shape for planting. All of my grapes and all of my strawberries are in boxes out in the barn. I sure hope they can wait for me to get things ready.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
it has been a weird winter for everyone, you can blame global warming, global tilling, chemtrails. this year going to blame that groundhog.
sounds like time for a pot of old school of Brunswick stew.

sorry for your snow smiles

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Smiles said:
They're predicting 3 to 5 inches of snow for tomorrow. I really really really need some dry weather to get my gardens in shape for planting. All of my grapes and all of my strawberries are in boxes out in the barn. I sure hope they can wait for me to get things ready.
Ready to join me for a groundhog hunt yet??

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very strange winter.

Here I am planting peas today, earlier than I even ever did in Santa Rosa which is 100 miles south and almost 2,000 feet lower.

Add to that I think we may be coming up to a drought cycle here in north cali.

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think they have downgraded the prediction somewhat since I started this thread. Our average daily temperatures are slowly creeping upward (about 2.5F per week at this time of year) so the snow shouldn't last long. But the moisture will. Grrrrrr. Sometime in late August I'll be praying for some moisture.

Latest posts