the 1st annual alexander limato jr memorial vegetable contest

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
hum have only 9 people so far,, guess theres some members who can't grow a bell pepper........oh well each to their own.....:lol:

need your address so i can send you seeds....money goes to a good cause in your area......

i'm not sure what we're growing this year yet, but likely not red peppers since i still have many pints in the freezer to use up.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
hum have only 9 people so far,, guess theres some members who can't grow a bell pepper........oh well each to their own.....:lol:

need your address so i can send you seeds....money goes to a good cause in your area......

I can't grow a bell pepper. But it will be a fun exercise.
I do have a few tricks to try this year, so look out all you bell pepper naturals!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haven't made a solid decision about my child labor pool yet. I may have to fly this one solo.

i'm sure with the allure of fast cash with them damn dope growers in washington/oregon/california/nevada the labor pool moves will be moving with the harvest...

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
count me in...but what happened? I don't usually log in and I'm shocked to hear he's gone.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
count me in...but what happened? I don't usually log in and I'm shocked to hear he's gone.
He said that he had the flu, was very sick and posted a couple of days, then just nothing. We were worried, someone went to his business FB site and found that he had suddenly passed away. His niece was the administrator of his business facebook site and asked for donations to animal shelters or the American Heart Assoc in Alex's name, instead of flowers. So we guessed that the flu, stress from working 7 days a week and his trying to quit smoking brought on a heart attack, but we don't know for sure. It has been devastating. Tearing up.....I gotta go

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you. It's one of my favorites. My son is very close to his little sister, and I just beam with pride when I think of those two. <3

That's awful. I really enjoyed nyboy's posts. I tried visiting his facebook business page earlier when I was trying to find out on my own. It seems to have been taken down. His obituary is blank also.

Latest posts