The 2014 Little Easy Bean Network - Get New Beans On The Cheap

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh yea, @ninnymary when is mother's day for that plant sale at the burbank farm? Can you google up their website and find what times it'll be, and importantly, which place, the garden in Santa Rosa, or the gold ridge farm in Sebastopol? I'd like to get a white blackberry plant too!

And then, you can come on up to the lake and we "Can" have us a COFFEE CAN PAINTING PARTY, lol!

I vote for rainbows and paisley designs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mother's Day is May 11. You're trusting me to google and do some research on the garden sale? Ok, I'll try it. Summer would work better for me for going up there.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, the plant sale will be at the Burbank Home and Gardens, Santa Rosa 10:00-4:00pm. on Mother Day, May 11.

Four inch pots will be from $2 - $9 each. Some larger plants will be available.

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hayley broke up with me.

:(

It wasn't anything I did wrong or her either. Her family wants her to stay in Australia, and besides, I guess I'm just an internet person. She is truly a wonderful person. In March she received an award from Parliament! Woman of the year of Penrith. That's similar to what we would call a suburb of Sydney.

I was JUST getting the marker stakes ready to plant the last 17 varieties of bush beans when it began raining. Oh well, I'm kinda tired anyway. Tomorrow, rain or shine.

=====

Thank you Mary. Marked my Calendars.

You know where the Burbank home and gardens is in Santa Rosa?

Santa Rosa Avenue, about 100 or 200 yards north of hiway 12. On the East side of the road, across the street from Juliard Park.

Santa Rosa Avenue runs generally parallel to hiway 101, and is east of 101 several hundred feet at most places. Traffic is often dense on it.

I'll try to get there by 10 am.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hayley broke up with me.

It wasn't anything I did wrong or her either. Her family wants her to stay in Australia, and besides, I guess I'm just an internet person. She is truly a wonderful person. In March she received an award from Parliament! Woman of the year of Penrith. That's similar to what we would call a suburb of Sydney.

I was JUST getting the marker stakes ready to plant the last 17 varieties of bush beans when it began raining. Oh well, I'm kinda tired anyway. Tomorrow, rain or shine.

=====

Thank you Mary. Marked my Calendars.

You know where the Burbank home and gardens is in Santa Rosa?

Santa Rosa Avenue, about 100 or 200 yards north of hiway 12. On the East side of the road, across the street from Juliard Park.

Santa Rosa Avenue runs generally parallel to hiway 101, and is east of 101 several hundred feet at most places. Traffic is often dense on it.

I'll try to get there by 10 am.
So sorry. I hope you are not too heart broken. That is a long way away from family though. I hope you will still be internet friends.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hayley broke up with me.

So sorry about that Marshall.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, I'll just mapquest it when the time comes. It does sound easy to get there. I'll be there early also.

Mary

Latest posts