The Fast Metablism Diet

buckabucka

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That sounds like a big success to me! 2.6 pounds, when your overall goal is 10 pounds, -well, you're already 25% there.
Great job!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Mary, at a 2.6 pound weight loss, I don't you are a likely candidate for TV's Biggest Looser, but you are TEG's very own BIGGEST LOSER!! :thumbsup

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha, yes but only the best parts are left!

Mary
Lucky you, Mary. Whenever my mom lost weight, her 'best parts' were the first to melt away. For me, the case is totally opposite. When I lose weight, I lose it equally from every spot on my body. That means my ear lobs, my right ring finger, my left ankle, my waist, my left big toe, my. . (you get the picture) all have to lose a bit of weight at the same time and it takes me a longer time to show the weight is lost. I have lost 50 pounds and not been able to purchase new clothes. Yes, the once too-tight old ones were loose, but not enough to go down a full size. It is depressing, but probably not a bad way to lose.

I am impressed with your progress!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Smart red, I've never lost weight only gained it. I gained it all around my belly as fat. I know cause I can see the cellulite. I think the rest of me is muscle, so I'm hoping it will be the belly that goes.

I think I'm sticking too this diet not because I'm strong but because I'm stubborn! :rant

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Totally bummed this morning. I did not lose anything! After 2 weeks of hard work my total loss is 2.6 lbs. I know I did increase my portions slightly because I was constantly hungry but I really don't think it was that much. My husband says my stomache is looking alittle smaller and also feels smaller but I think he is just being nice. He lost 6 lbs the first week and 3 lbs more this week. That's 9 lbs! To top it off he doesn't even have to lose all that much.

Oh well, gotta keep trying. We'll see what week 3 holds for me. Trying not to get frustrated. :(

Mary