The Little Easy Bean Network - Get New Beans Varieties Nearly Free

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I kind of think I found the CIAT website but can't find the pages you guys must be looking at. Can you post the websites?

Oh, and Hal, I'd sure like to buy or trade for some that you have or want to be increased.

And Russ, I'd like to grow those new African Beans as well, and those outcrosses.

All I need are 5 or 10 seeds of each.

I'm taking the jump into big time bean collecting this year, even if it means only a few plants of each.

That means extra concern about varmints or other crop failure.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hal

I think I might have found the spotted lima with all the brown spotting. Take a look at accession number G26338. It's pretty close in their somewhere. The bean I think is from Peru. Would be neat to find to find the yellow, black and white one by accession number.

(edited for spelling)

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hal

I think the green and black bean has an accession number of G27313. I think it's from Ecuador. We are all going to collect so many beans we are going to burry oiurself in them.
We'll be up to our eyeballs in beans. I don't think I've gotten to the point where I've had a dream about my garden or beans.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i wasn't sure if it could be #G25698, however this one is a chocolate brown instead of that black stripe. this one is close to it as well G26335A. this one seems to be the closest in color and pattern to the 'zebra' G26334.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
lol, will someone tell this ole neanderthal the webpage?

Latest posts