The Official Carrot Thread

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That number is correct, OEGB. You may not be out of the woods yet, though. They are expecting more of what you were caught out in last time. More dry lightning from Friday evening through Sunday, with the emphasis on Saturday. So be watchful and don't plan anything which will have you out in it. If you start hearing thunder, go inside. It's scary to think that more fires may start, when here only 5% are contained as it is.

Well, you plant pretty much in rows, but you can take any square patch....it doesn't have to be that big. Maybe even inbetween some other plant that's got some space between it and the next one. Just a thought! :)

Chicken_Boy, how large do they get, and what happens to them, exactly?

theOEGBman

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Tutter said:
That number is correct, OEGB. You may not be out of the woods yet, though. They are expecting more of what you were caught out in last time. More dry lightning from Friday evening through Sunday, with the emphasis on Saturday. So be watchful and don't plan anything which will have you out in it. If you start hearing thunder, go inside. It's scary to think that more fires may start, when here only 5% are contained as it is.

Well, you plant pretty much in rows, but you can take any square patch....it doesn't have to be that big. Maybe even inbetween some other plant that's got some space between it and the next one. Just a thought! :)

Chicken_Boy, how large do they get, and what happens to them, exactly?
Well, according to the news today there are over 1,000 fires now. I've been hearing about more Thunder Storms, doesnt sound good. We are all keeping an eye out, its pretty scary. Oh, I know about the carrots, I just dont think I want to plant any at the moment,lol.

simple life

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I planted a couple of varieties of corn a few weeks back and yesterday I planted some multi colored ones just for fun, for the kids.
I don't know how well they will do but we'll see, I just kind of squeezed them in around some other plants.
I planted purple, white, yellow, red and pink.
Again, who knows, but it would be fun for the little ones to have it come up.

Latest posts