TheEasyGarden Member Titles! **Voting Closed....Stay Tuned!**

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry to add to the complication, but I wasn't around to say anything before voting was closed. I really didn't mean to be obnoxious! But since the titles aren't finalized yet, just thought I'd pipe up.

YES, Tutter deserves our praise for her patience and good-will!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, ranks have been added!!!

I took the suggestions and recommendations and votes and then did a little bit of executive decision. I hope you guys like and enjoy them!

A few notes:

1) NO, we're not telling what all the ranks are or when you'll get them.... That totally ruins all the fun, so :p

2) The rank counts are based on our optimism that TEG will grow like a weed and catch up, and maybe surpass BYC (now that's a stretch goal!).

TEG itself is still just a seedling, but as it grows and the members post more and more we can expect some really big post counts. So, be patient, have fun, and keep an eye on those titles.

:D

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
How do we know that you've chosen all the ranks already, like you say, and you aren't sitting on a few decisions, Nifty???? ;)

I don't know about surpassing BYC, but I think TEG has a great start already! :)

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Nifty, you forgot your own title! I think you should be "Sage", like that other poster suggested. Or perhaps "Eden"...

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Buff Shallots said:
Nifty, you forgot your own title! I think you should be "Sage", like that other poster suggested. Or perhaps "Eden"...
No way! I'm thinking to changing my title permanently to "New Seed"! ;)

Tink

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Just posting to see what my new mane is!!!!
Thats all!
Tink

Latest posts