TheEasyGarden Member Titles! **Voting Closed....Stay Tuned!**

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys gave me my laugh for the day!!! I, too, am pretty content to be called anything...but late to supper! Just throw some titles at us and hang the voting out to dry...I love this forum and can't imagine being offended by anything you say or do here!!! :lol: You folks are wise and wonderful, so name away!

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
OaklandCityFarmer said:
Backyard Buddies said:
Beekissed said:
How about?

5. Garden Gnome

Just a thought.....:D
:gig Poor Oakland! With his gnome phobia, we might just scare him right outta here before he gets to the fifth level!
hahaha, yes let's please stay away from the gnomes! :th
Sorry, Oakland, didn't know about your gnome phobia! Care to share? Would love to hear the story! :pop

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Sorry, Oakland, didn't know about your gnome phobia! Care to share? Would love to hear the story!
Actually there is a pretty scary story...

So I was about 6 years old and I was at the store with my grandmother. So we were in the home and garden section (I think we were at Sears or something) and we got separated. So there I am, lost in the store, in the garden section. I really didn't notice that I was lost until I got to the lawn ornament area and I started to freak out.

I'm lost, I'm scared and all there are on the aisles are those freaky little garden gnomes. The little elves, holding their little garden tools and sitting on toadstools. They're just scary. So, I finally get found but the damage had already been done.

Since then, no lawn/garden gnomes.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
great story.... am I a bad person for laughing a little?

Seriously though... those guys are creeeeepy (and in the Potter books they aren't so friendly either as I recall).

Tutter

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Don't worry, we'd never make you into, nor surround you with, gnomes. They could look pretty scary to a little guy, I have to admit!

At least it wasn't your fault at all. Me, I always held my mothers hand at that age, and like a car passenger I didn't pay a lot of attention to navigating. I wanted to pet dogs, cats, ducks...yeah, even then.

So one day my mother pulled to the curb and asked me to go to the end of the block, cross the street, and put something in a corner mailbox.

Easy, right? Yeah, well, I got to the corner, where there were 4 lanes of busy L.A. traffic, and forgot which color the light was supposed to be before I crossed. I chose the one I thought was right, but it wasn't, and 4 lanes full of cars had to avoid hitting me! Ack! :rolleyes:

I don't have a fear of crossing streets, but you can bet I went over it and over it with my children before they were allowed to cross a street.....when they were Twenty! :D Alright, 20 is exaggerating, but I did make very sure they knew!! :old

OaklandCityFarmer

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nifty said:
great story.... am I a bad person for laughing a little?

Seriously though... those guys are creeeeepy (and in the Potter books they aren't so friendly either as I recall).
haha, nah, I laugh about it all the time!

I still don't look before I walk Tutter.

Buff Shallots

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Nothing is worse than the bending over bloomer lady wood cutout figures. Gross.

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm sooooo with you Buff Shallots! Or was that Buff Allium whateveritwasia?

Edited for Latin spelling faux pas.

Latest posts