TheEasyGarden Needs It's Own Bumper Stickers! *Come Join In*

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've always wanted to have a bumper sticker that said "Grow Your Own," but when I googled that, I found out it refers to something else. Not exactly what I was talking about. :D

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
curly_kate said:
I've always wanted to have a bumper sticker that said "Grow Your Own," but when I googled that, I found out it refers to something else. Not exactly what I was talking about. :D
I'd still pimp that!

Shoot... I'm getting one that says "Chillin' with my peeps", I'm going to look hood out in the country! LOL

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I came up with an idea this morning and to be honest, it came from thinking about what I'd want to see on my car next to a "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" bumper sticker from BYC. So if the rest of you don't like it, feel free to speak up!

How about: "Cultivate Change." The image could be a quarter (as in $.25 US) that is sprouting . . . so you would see a little sprout with two leaves coming out the side/top of the quarter and a little root popping out the base. (It would look sort of like a pea or bean sprout, with the pea seed shell still on).

The idea is two-fold. One is that change you can believe in only comes from within . . . not from politicians . . . the change I refer to here is in the Victory Garden sense -- I think our country (and other countries too) would benefit from more backyard vegetable gardens. The other is that now that food is so expensive, yet seeds are relatively cheap, you will save money if you invest a little change (in the money sense) in a garden at the beginning of the season.

I'm going to explicitly state copyright on this idea (everything in italics above, the time & date is hereby recorded), only because I have seen a previous idea brain-stormed here printed on a t-shirt and sold in a garden catalogue. Not sure if that was just coincidence or what. If you guys like it, the forum can use it freely.

OK, I'll go back to being a little less self-involved now. ;)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Very creative! I think it has some good potential. Might be hard to convey the real meaning on a bumper sticker, but it might work well for an animated banner of some sort.

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My husband made a similar comment about it maybe not being appropriate for a bumper sticker.

Maybe I'll just make one for myself and hope no one rear-ends me trying to figure out what it means. :p

rosajrms

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Go Green Where You R Planted - TheEasyGarden.com

Liberty7

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
The 'Bottom Line" is W H O is going to have the Last Laugh during these hard times -- "US" gardeners with survival skills or those 'Latte' drinkers who have no clue or who could care less WHERE food comes from!!!

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I think this idea needs jump started again!

"Gardeners Know All The Dirt"
TheEasyGarden.com

I always wanted one that said "Grow Your Own" too and as a child of the 70's I KNEW what it meant. lol
How about
"Grow Your Own...VEGGIES!"
TheEasyGarden.com

Latest posts