They ate/dug up the seeds!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
HunkieDorie23 said:
hoodat said:
Morning glory seeds are supposed to have a compound something like LSD. Have your chickens taken to wearing headbands and calling each other "man"? Are they wearing tie dyed tee shirts? These are the signs to watch for. You might have some hippie chicks on your hands. :cool:
Hummm. What do you think the eggs would be like??? You might be looking at a whole new market. :weee
Remember that dumb "This is your brain on drugs" commercial? No dummy, that's not my brain on drugs, that's a frying egg. :idunno

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
So.I guess my running after them with a bloody rake and silently swearing so the neighbors cant hear wont work. tongue Besides, chickens are always in an altered state. Haven't you ever watched them?! cool
The neighbors won't hear unless I yell, we are to far apart to hear much talking. ;) and currently the silly things are playing in the rain. :)

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Cats Critters and Garden said:
So.I guess my running after them with a bloody rake and silently swearing so the neighbors cant hear wont work. tongue Besides, chickens are always in an altered state. Haven't you ever watched them?! cool
The neighbors won't hear unless I yell, we are to far apart to hear much talking. ;) and currently the silly things are playing in the rain. :)
Smart chickens. That's when the worms come out. :ya

GardenPig

Sprout
Reaction score
Yay! I was scared of planting morning glories bc I read that they were poisonous but I guess I will start planting them!! woohoo!!!

fl_deb

Sprout
Reaction score
Are you sure those are not just "replanted seeds" :clap
included with the fertilizer the chickens left behind?

just asking????

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
fl_deb said:
Are you sure those are not just "replanted seeds" :clap
included with the fertilizer the chickens left behind?

just asking????
Could be, but unfortunately it looks like all the baby Morning Glorys got killed by the heat or chickens. :barnie

Latest posts