This Gent paid daughter to work his horse

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Paid her well and wanted to ride that horse for the first time with her there~ so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we DaughterS and I~ bringing oldest daughters horse with us```

From his ranch we drove up into the foot hills with three of his mounts~ he wanted his horses ridden```
He rode Baby Jane~ daughter made her happy under saddle``` I was on one of his so was youngest daughter```

What country```
1223171206.jpg

1223171206a.jpg

Last edited:

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
What a lovely place to ride! Kinda reminds me of the high prairie near Tonasket, WA. Cousins ran a big cattle ranch there and I would go help during round-up season. One of the biggest things I miss about my horses is getting out and into the backcountry.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Youngest daughter was driving~ so I was a bit lost as to where we parked the trailers``` Found out we were in the Pine Nut Mountains~ guess that's over in Story County~well in the foot hills``` One of his horses that daughter riding~ kicked the horse I was on~ so she reared to get away from the kicks~ but I could tell she was aware of me on her back as was gentle~ we were on the side of a hill~ so it was kinda rough going for a bit``` The saddle daughter was on~ broke from the action~ I was surprised to see the what was inside the saddle~ not wood~ some kind of cream colored plastic~ could see it had been patched before ~ not vary craftsman like ether ```

Latest posts