This ought to be a good one.....who is from BYC??

sandyullom

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I am from Muncie, Indiana (central part of the state). I just began gardening a couple years ago and am really a novice. We have about a dozen chickens and are going to start raising hogs this spring. We hope to add more animals in the next few years. We also have 5 little boys who already eat a ton so I can't imagine what feeding 5 teenagers will be like! Anyway, for my quiet enjoyment, to provide healthier food to our family/animals and save money I am learning to garden. I love fruit so am hoping to add alot of that in the coming years too as I learn more. That's a little about me and my garden :D

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
:frow originally from BYC too! but i've been gardening since i was 5 in my parents back yard. now i have my own yard that is a blank slate :celebrate and chickens to eat up everything i plant for them!

mothergoose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'm a byc'er too, I crossed over from the old ezboard byc when the current byc board started and then driffted over here too! Hope to absorb all the experienced gardner knowledge that is here!!!!

Glad to be here,
Christie :D

desertwillow

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I love it here and I came over from BYC also. I have to share. I live in the desert so it can be pretty bare except this with with all the rain we'll have wildflowers galore. My daffodils are in bloom and so are my flowering plum, flowering peach and my fruit trees, plum, & apricot are in bloom. The peach always comes later but it has fat buds so it won't be long. My bearded iris (80) won't bloom until April and I'll post photos when they do.

Latest posts