Thought of TEG Cat Owners

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Looks like 3 out of my 4 foster cats will be leaving this week. One will be meeting adopters Saturday. One will be moving into the rescues house Saturday with the other adult cats unless he gets adopted. One will be going to his forever home or a new foster depending on the results of a test that should be back this week. And the last will be staying or possibly going to a new foster(we haven’t decided yet).
I’m happy for the little guys. And honestly glad to have them leave but I’ve definitely gotten attached to these guys. I’ll probably be crying my eyes out Saturday on the way home. I see some stress baking in my future :hide

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well just one foster kitten left now. Two went to the adoption place where they will stay until they are adopted. The other one was adopted today by the boyfriend of one of the ladies who works at our vet clinic. Not sure what the plan will end up being with the last little guy he’s still fairly skittish but getting better. Both he and my cat are acting pretty depressed due to the other kittens and cat leaving.

Marie2020

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well just one foster kitten left now. Two went to the adoption place where they will stay until they are adopted. The other one was adopted today by the boyfriend of one of the ladies who works at our vet clinic. Not sure what the plan will end up being with the last little guy he’s still fairly skittish but getting better. Both he and my cat are acting pretty depressed due to the other kittens and cat leaving.
Thank you for helping these little ones out :hugs

Phaedra Geiermann

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Gekko (Moonlight)
5096.jpg

They are raw-fed cats and love homegrown cat grass.
102.jpg

Latest posts