Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm packing my food and cat cave I've had enough
20210823_095441.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello :)

I wondering if anyone here can guide me a little.

There's been an old abandoned cat around here for months, he or she wouldn't let me near so I couldn't really help but I've been leaving food outside for months not really knowing if he made it to the dish. This evening he did and didn't run from myself or my dog. I so wanted to grab him but was afraid I'd break the trust he is slowly getting towards me plus my dog was with me and my possessive cat inside my door.

I don't have a trap but really need to get this cat somehow. I will need to keep him from my cat until he's been checked by a vet as I'm afraid that he may have some disease or whatever. The pdsa are a problem as they only see pets in their catchment area so hopefully I can find some charity that will help. I do have a cat carrier I just wish I could put a spring on it.

Anyone with more knowledge of cats than I have please share as I would really appreciate any pointers.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hello :)

I wondering if anyone here can guide me a little.

There's been an old abandoned cat around here for months, he or she wouldn't let me near so I couldn't really help but I've been leaving food outside for months not really knowing if he made it to the dish. This evening he did and didn't run from myself or my dog. I so wanted to grab him but was afraid I'd break the trust he is slowly getting towards me plus my dog was with me and my possessive cat inside my door.

I don't have a trap but really need to get this cat somehow. I will need to keep him from my cat until he's been checked by a vet as I'm afraid that he may have some disease or whatever. The pdsa are a problem as they only see pets in their catchment area so hopefully I can find some charity that will help. I do have a cat carrier I just wish I could put a spring on it.

Anyone with more knowledge of cats than I have please share as I would really appreciate any pointers.
Someone was hungry last night and desperate for a plastic bowl because within minutes of my putting it down for this old cat both the food and container was taken from my wall. :mad:

Maybe someone needed to feed their cat, if not I hope karma jumps up and bites their rear end very hard and leaves them extremely hungry. :) .

I know I am such a sweet lady