tic toc

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Glad to know all is well. Hate to think his wife would have to stop catching those large fish to replace his minnows.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@thistlebloom and @seedcorn both of you need to go back to your rooms till moms calls for you!!!!
IMG_0397.JPG

Mom told me if either one of you mouth off, I am supposed to knock you with her pipe wrench both of you know how much that thing hurts.
IMG_0401.JPG

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
. Do you have any fishing tips? :pop

Yes. Let Majors wife catch them for you. It works for him. :D

@thistlebloom and @seedcorn both of you need to go back to your rooms till moms calls for you!!!!

I want it to be clear that that straight room on the left is mine. Seed has always been a little off kilter, like his brother.

Mom was the best plumber in the neighborhood, but I wouldn't know anything about how her pipe wrench feels, since I was the favorite, and also the perfect child.

upload_2017-7-22_15-13-31.jpeg

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes. Let Majors wife catch them for you. It works for him. :D

I want it to be clear that that straight room on the left is mine. Seed has always been a little off kilter, like his brother.

Mom was the best plumber in the neighborhood, but I wouldn't know anything about how her pipe wrench feels, since I was the favorite, and also the perfect child.

View attachment 20863
Yes moms favorite she was so proud of your graduation photo
IMG_0410.JPG

You were good at keeping the flies off the picnic meals at the park..