tic toc

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes moms favorite she was so proud of your graduation photo
View attachment 20864
You were good at keeping the flies off the picnic meals at the park..

Haha! Yes, I had forgotten about that! I have to admit I am pretty fast, (controlling my tongue has always been a burden though...)
and I hate too brag too much, but my legs ain't too shabby either!

I can't believe your vacation is nearly over. I hope it didn't go as fast for you guys. Have a safe journey home little bro!

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
just walked in the door..dang that was one heck of a 10 hr drive..... they need to make car seats more conformable

we left in the rain and it's raining here guess the car can wait to get unpacked.... oh the welcome from my girls tails just a wagging:ya

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like MY kind of vacation!!
I'm NOT a fisherman, but DH plan on going to this private trout pond outside of Idaho Springs, when we go to CO next month. Do you have any fishing tips? :pop

take me.........but i'm only rigged for bass,catfish,bluegill and crappie. it has been a couple decades since i have been trout fishing..

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
.It sounds like you had a perfectly wonderful and relaxing vacation.

you know carol it was, not a worry in the world, walking up to the pond with a big cup of coffee and just sitting there listening to the wind rustling though the leaves, birds singing their songs, frogs croaking. eating wild raspberries ... it was heaven......

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
you know carol it was, not a worry in the world, walking up to the pond with a big cup of coffee and just sitting there listening to the wind rustling though the leaves, birds singing their songs, frogs croaking. eating wild raspberries ... it was heaven......
:love PERFECT :thumbsup

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
heres a couple photos of dw dads engines that him and his dad rebuilt over the years...all work!!!!
IMG_0411[1].JPG

IMG_0415[1].JPG

IMG_0421[1].JPG

IMG_0423[1].JPG

all of them have history to the area.......
IMG_0422[1].JPG

IMG_0425[1].JPG

when running <whats the meaning of them?> trivia question......
IMG_0424[1].JPG

Latest posts