Tiny tomatoes

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
heh, :thumbsup add it to my collection of tomato seeds! i have waaay to many but this is such a different type and seems compact. how well does it tolerate cooler temps?
I have only grown them indoors, so I don't know how they would tolerate cool temperatures. In my opinion they are more of a novelty than a serious food plant.
jackb

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
I found that they taste much better if you let them fully ripen to bright red before you eat them. Five little tomatoes were used for seed savings, but as you might expect they did not yield a lot of seeds. The seeds will be allowed to ferment a few days before being cleaned, dried and placed into cold storage.
jackb

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have one unclaimed packet of seeds for Florida petite tomatoes available for sending an SASE, first come first served. Please PM me if you would like them.
jackb

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistlebloom was quick on the draw and got the seeds. Enjoy, and good luck with them.
jackb

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
sorry Jack. i realized the envelope was still sitting on my coffee table with my seed stating supplies and got buried. i'll just have to hold out for another year for them. good luck everyone!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I remember being out in the garden last summer searching for the first big ripe tomatoes with my boys. The oldest bent over, yelled "I found one", and came up with the juicy tomato dripping down his chin. I really thought it was an unspoken rule that Grandma got the first one. Still that picture in my head brings me great joy.

jackb

Garden Master
Reaction score
sorry Jack. i realized the envelope was still sitting on my coffee table with my seed stating supplies and got buried. i'll just have to hold out for another year for them. good luck everyone!

Smart Red may have seeds available in a few months, she is doing a test grow that I hope turns out well.

jackb

Latest posts