TODAYS PLANTING

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Update, beans are almost all up, but looking very close I can't see one okra sprout.
I guess all our cold weather and torrential rains have stunted the okra germination.
Asparagus is still going OK with nicer ones each time I cut, just not as fast as when weather was warmer.

THANX RICH

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
@dickiebird, I was wondering how your okra and beans were doing in the cold wet weather we are having. Now I know. I wish I had my beans planted; it may be a while now.
You'll be having fresh green beans in no time!

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well my green beans are doing great, but still no sign of okra.
So today I tilled up the whole garden, except for the asparagus and beans. tomorrow I'll pick up some more okra seed and start them over.
Then I plan on planting as many of my tomato and pepper starts as I have time to do.
I also tilled up a small area that I haven't used for a few years and will put some turnips, radishes, patty pan squash and koli robie in there.

THANX RICH

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My garden is doing great but here isn't much of it. Tomato plants and peppers with a few Winter acorn squash vines. I'm still clearing weeds on most of it. Right now my camera battery is dead so I can't take any pictures.

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well on Monday I planted 32 tomato plants, 9 pepper plants, 3 thirty ft rows of okra and a 10 X 15 ft plot of turnips.
Haven't found my other seeds, I'll plant the rest when I find them.

THANX RICH

Latest posts