Toenail Polish!!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is flip-flop season here! I love my flip-flops, I have ugly ones for the garden and jeweled ones for church and comfy-squishy ones for a lot of walking. I love to kick off the flip-flops and dig my toes in the dirt, which makes me grateful for toenail polish. Even though I have a scrub brush in the tub, there is no way I can dig ALL that dirt out of my toenails! Dilemma. Cure for it? Pretty polish!

7949_nail_polish.jpg

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL, I hear ya! At least you already have cute feet too. Mine look awful! I need a pedi BAAAAAAD. :lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
My foot Dr. would scold you... nail plosih is a no-no as are flip flops. I did both for many years and am paying for it in spades now. :( Still I wish my nails where non yucky and I could polish them. But the sturdy shoes and orthodics would not let me show them off anyway. :(

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Flip-flops are so hard on your arches. But I love being lazy and just kicking them on to go. :D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Those are very attractive but these are what I wear so as not to need to paint my toenails.

. . . don't have to reach my toes, either ;).

Fort Rock Sandals

You can click "Next Image" to see how they were worn and doing a little more research on this footwear is fun :cool:.

digitS'
older than dirt

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm right there with ya Bay! It's still way too cold for them here, but as soon as it warms up there will be a pile of them at the door - one for each occasion.
I have to wear steeltoe boots all day at work, so the simple joy of wiggeling my toes and feeling a breeze on my feet is nearly Heaven! I like to paint them colors that people would never expect on me.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Soon enough I will be doing the same, its not flip flop time yet.

I really am into those thick chunky glittery polishes right now. Those things hide all the imperfections :cool:

Thanks for the warm weather tease. :smack

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, I'm worried now about what your doctor said about nail polish. One of my little splurges is getting pedicures. I'm never without my fuchsia polish! What happens if you wear it all the time?

Mary

Latest posts