Tractor babes

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seems like everyone has a tractor except me. :( You're going to enjoy your new toy so much SmartRed. Bet you're going to wish you had bought one sooner. ;)

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A cab tractor!!! You are gonna love it!!! And a back hoe too--I wish I had one. Awesome, so happy for you.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
what?! and women don't have names for their men when they start causing problems? :lol: i know someone that referred to her dh as Mr. Wonderful & that wasn't a complement, more of a joke!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
As if I could afford something else.

Not a bad idea, Nyboy. There are a few attachments that I'd like -- post hole digger, a tiller I wouldn't be sharing with nephew, even a snow blower would be a good thing.

I need to use the backhoe to finish the project between the garden and the garden shed that I started with the salesman Tuesday. We never properly graded that area to divert water so it runs into the shed.

In hindsight, Spouse was probably already affected by dementia but hiding it well. He'd never have made a drainage mistake like that otherwise. That was the first construction where he skipped ladders and stayed on solid ground helping and watching son do the work.

Dickiebird, I'm leaning toward giving the tractor a boy's name despite your ... er... helpful advice. I anticipate that, like Spouse, this tractor is going to spoil me, make my life better, my workload easier, surround me with comfort, protect me, and allow me to say, "As soon as you get [blank] done I can just finish up and [blank]."

In fact, I might just call it my "second husband" -- the first was my caring, loving, brilliant, do anything-for-me sugar daddy, and this new one a muscle-bound piece of eye candy but rather dimwitted workhorse sitting around (sans beer) waiting to be of service.

Latest posts