Ugly Babies

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have seen a fushia colored miniature puddle carried by a lady in downtown LA. :confused: Her own hair was green and purple :rolleyes:

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
now this is a paint job! or is that dye job?
peacock dog.jpg

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Opened the door at work, parrots where chattering away, I knew something was going on. The oldest baby left the nest box and was hanging out on floor of cage.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Opened the door at work, parrots where chattering away, I knew something was going on. The oldest baby left the nest box and was hanging out on floor of cage.
Nyboy, the baby will tame down more easily if you take it now and keep it away from the rest. (In another room or a different building, so Mama can't hear it) Pay a lot of attention to it. Birds learn to step up on your finger and not be afraid of you quickly if they depend on you for companionship.
I had so much fun hand raising a pair of Sun Conures. They were real clowns. They liked to ride around in the hood of my sweatshirt, or in a pocket, or on my shoulder. You could actually take all the babies now, but you may have to do some hand feeding for a while.

Latest posts