Ugly Babies

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I once had a littler of 6 cavalier puppies, 5 where beautiful. The 6 was so funny looking, I thought there was no way anyone would buy him I would have to give him away.You could imagine my surprise when he was the 1st puppy picked. Family came in to pick their puppy, daughter sat on the floor, puppy climbed in her lap and started licking her face. I am sure mom knew how ugly puppy was she kept asking her daughter are you sure he is the one you want.

KD_Olive

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hey, don't be mean to my ugly baby goose! I'm his adoptive mama and I love him! :lol: Hahahahaha! Y'all are cracking me up! He's lost even more feathers now... I would be worried but he's eating and growing well so who knows? Everyone seems to love naked pigs and cats…Maybe I can start a trend with naked geese? :lol::celebrate

The mother was a Canadian goose… We never saw any sign of the father. She was just lying dead beside the nest, no signs of injury or trauma at all. My husband seems to think she was bitten by a cottonmouth...

KD_Olive

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I cleaned out their box last night. They are eating and pooping machines!! We're about to give up on the other two eggs and toss them out...

Attachments

• IMG_20160516_125029.jpg
    IMG_20160516_125029.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 249

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I stand corrected, so lucky. It was the "some of us" that made me think you were including yourself.

True ugly is shown on the heart not on the face.
Just my attempt to be silly, Red. I agree, there are a few people who are truly ugly on the inside, even though they may be in a pretty package.
And some of the most homely people I know are truly beautiful on the inside.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
i think of your 'goose' like an odd looking puppy like a corgi or something with over-sized parts....they grow into whatever package they are supposed to have. at least we know your 'goose' is not going to be a pelican! :p

Latest posts