ummm, yeah...or What the heck????

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Southern Gardener said:
MontyJ said:
I have been wondering all afternoon...what does it take for a chicken to lay a 1/4 pound egg?? I wonder if this is one of those egg within an egg thing.
Could be, but it's probably a double yoke.
I've been getting a lot of double yolks!!! This one is puzzling! Poor chicken.... I've been wondering if its the same chicken that laid the itty bitty egg? :gig You want an egg????? OK I'll give you and egg you wont soon forget. :gig :gig

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Those chickens fear me. They still remember the days when I would take chickens out and they never came back :lol: I told them if they didn't straighten up, they would find out where their buddies went :p

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, that's a real whopper! Maybe a triple-yolker... Let us know when you crack it, ok! And that little one probably doesn't have a yolk at all. Those are wind eggs. Pretty neat. :)

MontyJ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
journey11 said:
Wow, that's a real whopper! Maybe a triple-yolker... Let us know when you crack it, ok! And that little one probably doesn't have a yolk at all. Those are wind eggs. Pretty neat. :)
I call those little ones milk duds :p We have to do something with the dino egg soon. It's sitting in a bowl in the fridge since it won't begin to fit in an egg carton. We'll take pictures of the contents.