Unbelievable Back Pain

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
WELL.... did you keep the appointment? Are you feeling better. Curious minds want to know :hide

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry...you're a dope.

Cat, I have a lot of trouble arguing with you as you are probably right. A lot of us do that though. I could go through stories where I've done that. My wife is doing it right know with a foot pain, I'm hoping she goes in soon. Most of the time when I go in with pain (never back pain) the doctor says give it time, though he often prescribes pain medicine. I usually do not fill those prescriptions. I'm more scared of the pills that the pain.

In some cases though a doctor can help a lot, either making it better or at least not making it worse. Backs are nothing to fool around with. Alex look at it this way, if he wants to hospitalize you then you probably need it for long-term health.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
But who would operate his business? It is a double edged sword. My own husband put off needed knee and shoulder surgery for years because he was afraid, but I didn't say that...….. and because he didn't want to miss work. He claimed we couldn't afford for him to miss work...….yeah, right. But for Alex, he is caught in a Catch 22. I understand, but Alex, you desperately need a manager or at least someone responsible that you could trust to operate the business for a couple of days. You need time off to keep yourself sane.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Did not keep appointment :hide Still in pain but feeling better.
sFun_duh2.gif

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know :hide I have fear of going to Dr and him hospitalizing me. Did happen once.

Ice...ice....ICE!!! My back pain is gone. Took 1 week of ice packs. I would even sleep on the evening one. Oh, and if you ever buy any, just freeze them and slip one into a pillow case. :thumbsup
Keeps the cold plastic off your skin, and...is of curse washable. :D

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
But who would operate his business? It is a double edged sword. My own husband put off needed knee and shoulder surgery for years because he was afraid, but I didn't say that...….. and because he didn't want to miss work. He claimed we couldn't afford for him to miss work...….yeah, right. But for Alex, he is caught in a Catch 22. I understand, but Alex, you desperately need a manager or at least someone responsible that you could trust to operate the business for a couple of days. You need time off to keep yourself sane.
Bay you are right on. The small business owner doesn't always have the luxury calling in sick. My business is based 100% on trust. Clients trust ME to care for their pets. They don't want to hand over their dog to someone they have not known long time.

Latest posts