Unbelievable Back Pain

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Heat will only aggravate infamation. I didn't go back to heat till last night. I will ice again tonight.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
NYboy , I feel your pain... use ICE for the first day, then heat after inflamation has gone down. :old

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
ICE!! ICE!!! ICE!!!!! I just recently had my first back issue. I wasn't even doing anything. My back went "pop-pop".
Then...back pain. This was last wednesday, Sept 19th. I had forgot about the ice....went straight to heating pad. My bad. By the time I got to look it back up....it re-enforced the ICE. Get you some of those ice/col packs from Amazon, and use them. My pain has almost abated. Not even a week yet. I have been using them before bed, and then sleeping on it.

https://chattmed.com/shop/

Yes Amazon has a wonderful selection of ice packs for whatever part of your body you need to ice. They even have a wrap around for migraines or nerve pain, my problem, for the neck, ice packs for the back, arm, leg, foot, they all fasten with Velcro I have quite the collection. These have become my BFF. So handy if I need one I just have to go to the freezer, something to think about people :)

Annette

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ice, initially. Castor oil after that. It really does take away a lot of the inflammation and it lasts longer than any oral med will do.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
After ice treatment, my Grandmother always served a cup of Amora e ledovi proshki --- HOT tea with a tablespoon of honey and a shot ( or two depending on severity of pain and size and age of patient) of good whiskey in it. Worked great every time. :thumbsup

Latest posts