Unit of Measurement

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Me too. I finally bought some a few years ago. That is all I buy now. Easier to get on and are not tight in the ankle. (Just bought some in black to wear with my black shoes and dress pants. )

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hate tight socks or anything. I get dressed to go to town with "normal" clothes and come home and get out of all that into baggy everything. I hate socks, so I will try the diabetic ones. It is probably better on my feet to wear socks in my shoes anyway when I wear shoes in the garden. I do sometimes, but hate it.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have to reach my toes to put socks on. Often, I wear 2 pairs in lieu of slippers.

If I try to put socks on immediately after "rising," my 20 digitS' can't reach any agreement on where to meet.

I'm transitioning from heavy wool blend to boot socks, right now. Not that I wear boots but I like warm feet.

I've thought of applying for special consideration to the American National Standards Institute - ANSI. Measurement probably comes as a genetic sort of thing. Yes, you can do a Google search using my name and the name of the institute and come to a clearer understanding of that.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Whoa! I didn't put a link to the institute in my post!

I didn't know that they had a "store!"

That's strange . . .

Steve

Latest posts