vertigo

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
What the …. :barnieI have not been bothered with vertigo for a nice long time. Now this last week I had a few episodes rolling over in bed, but not bothered during the day. Then today I leaned over to do something with Grandson and the room spun. o_O Dang I hope I kick it quick.

get out the Epley! hope it helps.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
well the vertigo is gone <for now> but have a ear infection that has been bugging me, so yesterday went to the doc.
yup you have a infection, and your over due for your physical....
so she gave me a couple prescriptions ear drops w/steroids..great no bodybuilding for awhile otherwise one ear is going to be bigger than the other.
then antibiotics great anything to knock this infection out, love the side effects
1. may cause the sh!ts
2. sh!ts may occur for weeks to months
time to buy the giant pack of charmin

you have to love the drug companies...:lol:
You just may whant to check the sewer lines to make sure that they are clear. ;)Then, check to make sure that your septic tank would handle the load. o_O

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not sure what bobm means by that, but some antibiotics destroy the good bacteria in your digestive tract. Be sure you get some probiotics while taking antibiotics.
Also, @baymule, do you think those peanuts had msg on them? I have not had msg for so long, last time I ate at a Mexican restaurant, I got dizzy. I'm pretty sure it was msg, the food was so flavorful. (How sad!)