digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
m76geo.jpg

21kwmcx.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm figuring things out okay. There's a lot of new stuff to explore, takes a bit of time to get familiar with it all.

One thing I've noticed is the "roll call" list fluctuates a lot faster than the old TEG format. People getting on and off registers much more quickly now.

I tend to get on at whatever time I open my computer and leave it open till I close it down at the end of the day, or when I know I'll be gone for awhile.

So, does our name disappear when we close the tab?

eta- looks like we have the place to ourselves digitS, can you hear that echo?

eta again- I see Collector!

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, I think the Users on the old TEG was who ever showed up on the website that day and still hadn't gone off the internet.

I once wondered if it just wasn't on some sort of clock and wouldn't "subtract" a User until the day was over. Checked TEG with the laptop at the library once and learned that wasn't true. digitS' wasn't there until I signed in.

It could be that some members haven't clicked the "keep me signed in" - close the window and they are gone. But, I really don't know. I just learned that if I hover the cursor over a thread on "Recent Posts" that I will see the page numbers! I don't have to start each time at Page #1.

Progress!

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I just found the "new posts" button on the top menu bar!
I had just been looking over to the right where the most recent 5 or 6 show. Found a bunch that I missed. :D

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
The hover thing does seem to work on the alerts drop down list.

How do you get it to work on recent posts?

Oh, and still don't know what the "Profile Posts" is.

(Got big Peeper laying on the bottom part of my legs and Clevland on my lap. Oh the price I pay for feet up on the desk!)

Latest posts