We Got A New Horse!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule check out this wonderfully patient horse

He could have been my brother and my horse, Willy. Willy didn't like grownups very much ... not riding him, at least.Willy was very patient with children and the smaller they were, the more careful he was. Mom had a picture of him with 5 kids on his back.

However, he would turned "catch me" into a game. Still, if I got in front of him to stop him, he wouldn't run into me. So, that is what I would do.

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe when I post this the link in your quote will be active...I dunno...
It didn't show up Thistle. I'm still having the load ~ stop, load ~ stop problem with the forum.

Carol Dee's video showed up for my computers but your connection must be timing out. I wonder if TEG images are failing to load for others.

Steve
not quite willing to let @Nifty off the "hook" just yet

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
We're talking about the embedded FB video in Carol's post, right?

It's working fine for me in Firefox version 50.

Which browser and version are you on?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
TEG has been working well for me all day today, @Nifty .

The problem I related on the website feedback forum was interference in typing, however. It was not interference in loading pictures or videos.

I really wonder if it was the AliExpress ads. The way ads are targeted to individuals, I don't know if others were even seeing those last week. They weren't offensive but it seemed like every time they showed up, the page wouldn't fully load and I had trouble typing.

Steve
who enjoys seeing @Nifty around :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow!

Absolutely right.

I just looked at @Nyboy 's spell check thread. The webpage was struggling to load. Again! There's that AliExpress ad! Come back to this thread. The ad in the right column is for local mulch, no AliExpress. No problems with page loading.

Steve