Weather Where You Are

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ridge, I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I keep thinking science is just on the verge of finding a cure or preventative for Alzheimer's. Just not yet.
Take care.

thejenx

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's spring alright
20190222_130052.jpg

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess we are in for another round of the white stuff here grr. I would not mind as much if I had not lost the reverse gear in our plow truck. I am not having it fixed until summer , mainly because I am tired of fighting it this winter. What I should do is buy a new truck to put the plow on but that is not on any list I currently have lol. Looks like the next week or so is pretty sketchy on the weather front. This will end soon, I read somewhere that we are going to be in this weather pattern until March 5 or so. Maybe I will take pictures of the snow this weekend when I try to shovel a path to the greenhouse.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess we are in for another round of the white stuff here grr. I would not mind as much if I had not lost the reverse gear in our plow truck. I am not having it fixed until summer , mainly because I am tired of fighting it this winter. What I should do is buy a new truck to put the plow on but that is not on any list I currently have lol. Looks like the next week or so is pretty sketchy on the weather front. This will end soon, I read somewhere that we are going to be in this weather pattern until March 5 or so. Maybe I will take pictures of the snow this weekend when I try to shovel a path to the greenhouse.

i thought you had a tractor? :)

we're due for some rain this weekend. today is cold and sunny. two days in a row of sunshine.

the days be-a-gettin'-longer!!! hang in there peeps. :) February is almost over already!?! seems like it just started...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
The 2am of the Year, someone once called February.

This winter has been sssooo different. WS says that there hasn't been so much snow on the ground on this February date since 1969!

Yeah But!! In 1969, we had 3 foot of snow by New Year's Day. By now, over half of that and whatever came later was gone! The white stuff that is here today didn't show up until about 3 weeks ago and it hasn't bothered with any melting. Kinda like the sky said, "Well you complained about no winter/no snow so . here . it . is."

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
The 2am of the Year, someone once called February.

This winter has been sssooo different. WS says that there hasn't been so much snow on the ground on this February date since 1969!

Yeah But!! In 1969, we had 3 foot of snow by New Year's Day. By now, over half of that and whatever came later was gone! The white stuff that is here today didn't show up until about 3 weeks ago and it hasn't bothered with any melting. Kinda like the sky said, "Well you complained about no winter/no snow so . here . it . is."

Steve

And I'm good with all that, this latest big snow deposit also, as long as it doesn't pretend that we are in December and keep up with the heavy snow deposits into late April.

We have certain expectations of normal behavior that we'd like to stick to you know.
I'm talking to you weather!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
This morning we had brilliant blue skies . Enter 10:30 am and snow fluries coming down from a few fluffy skies and 36*. Enter 11: 07 am and we get a blizzard ... where are the snow plows and send out the St. Bernards with their brandy barrels. Come 12:55 and the blizzard is all gone. Back to your normal grey clouds.